Above the law?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should any gov. officials or employees have immunity from prosecution?

• Yes

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 91.0%

• Total voters

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
only 1 man thats ABOVE THE LAW!! happy 4th!

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c161_fdoosey_seagal.gif

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I think that if I capture proof of a HIPO casually speeding past me when it's obvious they're not heading anywhere important they should get a ticket, just like I would. Of course I'd probably receive flak for having the audacity to have my own civilian dash cam…

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But this only shows your ignorance on the subject of law enforcement tools.
:anyone:
What tools? If they are responding to a problem that is important enough to speed 20 or more MPH then it is important enough to run with at least their lights. I can understand turning the off when approaching the actual address. A vehicle speeding a lot faster than traffic is moving can cause a lot of problems.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only no, but HELL NO!!! I for one am sick of hearing about these people doing things they think that they can get away with because they hold some sort public office. They should be held to a HIGHER standard if anything.

bigR73942

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a laew enforcment perspective I feel everyone should be subjuct to the laws as for the OHP speeding that is not the first nor the last time that will happen I see know reason why lights cant be ran ran eccept oh yea that automaticly turns on thier dash cam in most units!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My earlier posts weren't how I believe it ought to be, its my take on how it is.

There have been many a time where I wish I could walk up to an officer and ask him what he's doing. Like for example when I see them cut through a gas station on a corner to avoid a light, or speeding in general if you want to be picky but I cant really throw that stone. I'm a 5-10 over kinda guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom