Academy to pull modern sporting rifles off display

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, pulling them down off display but still selling them? Watch their AR sales plummet. The mfg distributors should just contact Academy and ask them to RMA the rifles and they could distribute them to stores that will sell them proudly. Hippies, they are everywhere.
There are many stupid things all around us; it's worse now than I've ever seen it, or, maybe I'm just more aware? Anyways, that's just the no-fly list and not letting people on it get guns. I would almost consider that, but wouldn't for two things, once they start whittling away at our rights, it's never enough, they want more-and-more and the other thing, how do very respected people get on the list? When you see Steve whatever his name is - the FoxNews Contributor and Editor of Weekly Standard or a like political journal, then you know the government can't even do that right either. I could on-and-on with the stupidity that abounds.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, pulling them down off display but still selling them? Watch their AR sales plummet. The mfg distributors should just contact Academy and ask them to RMA the rifles and they could distribute them to stores that will sell them proudly. Hippies, they are everywhere.
May have already been said but Daniel defense already nixed their relationship with academy because of this

Latest posts

Top Bottom