Acceptable Hair Styles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not acceptable:
mikelococo.com_images_2004_mohawk_img_1176.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_8_85_User_Ich_wit72f30e13c64cb9563c903eeccf07a992.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dude! Big Foot sightings belong in that other thread!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threads like these remind me I'd rather be poor than work in 90% of offices.

Not that the anti-liberty spike sentiment is egregious, but the office grooming talk reminds me that I know guys who are like "I can't grow a beard because it would look unprofessional at the office." Seriously, the only thing separating you from a grown man living with his domineering mother at that point is your income. And so it was written.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threads like these remind me I'd rather be poor than work in 90% of offices.

Not that the anti-liberty spike sentiment is egregious, but the office grooming talk reminds me that I know guys who are like "I can't grow a beard because it would look unprofessional at the office." Seriously, the only thing separating you from a grown man living with his domineering mother at that point is your income. And so it was written.

A beard and a mohawk... two different things. And I agree, office life is a major drain, but if you choose that line of work, shouldnt you look the part?

Latest posts

Top Bottom