Acceptable Hair Styles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously, this is one of the things wrong with the world today. You are not special to anyone but your mom ... Narrowing your job prospects to car buffer at Red Carpet or fry cook and busboy at some dive in Valley Brook is not "showing your individuality and creativity", it's just dumb ... Grow the F up, put some neat, clean clothes on, wash your hair, shave and look like you care about yourself for 8 hours a day ... Sheesh ...

Excellent.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I were hiring and I had two candidates that seemed equal and one had a mohawk and the other a mullet, I would hire mohawk. Mullet man probably isn't a proactive type and is obviously opposed to change whereas Mohawk man doesn't mind stepping out on a limb and probably stays current in his profession.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Mohawk, I work in an office for one of the largest Telecom companies in the US (if not the World now). It's not an issue, that I know of, but I also have better "production" numbers than that of my "well groomed" peers. Quit being so judgmental. Also the talk that "that kind of stuff didn't happen/wasn't accepted back in the ole days" is crap, current social problems existed back then as well, even worse to some extent. It just didn't get thrown in your face via media like it does today.

C

Clay

I have a Mohawk, I work in an office for one of the largest Telecom companies in the US (if not the World now). It's not an issue, that I know of, but I also have better "production" numbers than that of my "well groomed" peers. Quit being so judgmental. Also the talk that "that kind of stuff didn't happen/wasn't accepted back in the ole days" is crap, current social problems existed back then as well, even worse to some extent. It just didn't get thrown in your face via media like it does today.
How about a pic of you at work?

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about a pic of you at work?

Here ya go!
Phil!.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom