Actual poachers this time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went for drive this evening and had to run off yet another trespasser. Don't this kid was very malicious, he was at least wearing orange! That made him easy to see. It floors me that people will come in, in the middle of deer season, not even know who the land belongs to, and try hanging a stand. I took pictures of him and his truck, so if anything goes wrong I know who to go to.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went for drive this evening and had to run off yet another trespasser. Don't this kid was very malicious, he was at least wearing orange! That made him easy to see. It floors me that people will come in, in the middle of deer season, not even know who the land belongs to, and try hanging a stand. I took pictures of him and his truck, so if anything goes wrong I know who to go to.

Welcome to private land hunting!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Roosta7 - Do we need to send in " Puff The Magic Dragon" and hose down the property to reduce the gene pool of a few Push Co poachers.

Ya know what I've found in a lot of cases people that live in the area, like R00s7a, is that the person reporting them see them every day doing the same thing like getting a cup of coffee and making a tour around the area.
We do this in our area, later in the day after getting out of the stand, but its to let the real pochers know that people are patrolling the area.

That being said, the dammed poachers keep coming. Catch one and there is another to take their place that doesn't have a clue the place is being watched.

jjason

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out yesterday evening to hunt and just about crapped myself walking to the tower.there was a pop-up blind not 20 yards from my tower,and the idiots put a trail camera over looking my feeder. Can people be that stupid to go setup like that on private land I am still in shock about the whole deal.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would own the pop up and trail camera, period. I had that happen once and I confiscated the blind.The GW left his card advising the individual that if he wanted it back he needed to call him. Funny the GW never got the call.

I have also been known to fire tracers. Some times it is good to be known to be a weeeeeeeee bit touched in de head.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would own the pop up and trail camera, period. I had that happen once and I confiscated the blind.The GW left his card advising the individual that if he wanted it back he needed to call him. Funny the GW never got the call.

I have also been known to fire tracers. Some times it is good to be known to be a weeeeeeeee bit touched in de head.

I have tracers for my 06:D

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like I may need to get some! After watching the ducks fly in this morning at the slough, I thought, I may just run across the river and see what is going on. Sure enough, there was the same truck, except this time he tried to hide his truck behind an old shed in the bushes. I went and walked the property and couldn't find him anywhere, so I am guessing he decided to trespass on someone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom