Actual poachers this time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No poachers I'm away off this year. But some idiot shot a transformer near my land. I found this out when I was going in for an evening hunt. There was the electric company trucks parked on my drive. After a few hours of hearing them yell and forth at each other about BS. I just decided I've had enough. The previous morning I had the oilfield company try to come down to check the tanks....

You would think it would be almost common sense to not walk up on someones private land out in the middle of a popular leased area on a weekend morning right in the middle of deer season! Wait until Monday. ****!

As for the jack@ss that shoots up others peoples ****, I hope the GW or sheriff finds him and deals with appropriately. I sure hate to have my perfectly honest hunting trips ruined by stuff like that.

Oh yea, and I think a person **** on my entry drive to my property. I almost stepped in it. It yes, it very much so looked like human feces. Found it right after the electric company left..... Hhmmm...

Latest posts

Top Bottom