Ada gun range targets today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isn't mine (too lazy to get it out of the safe and take a picture) but it's exactly the same.
Not sure they have improved the accuracy since this model. Have shot some of the later ones. More cool but in my opinion not better at what they do.
Ruger 22 45.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have one just like that one. Then I went to the shorter barrel one. Like a 4". Then I got the lite because I wanted to use a suppressor and its fantastic. I didnt like it so much until I did the mag disconnect delete. Their all fantastic shooters. I dont even try to tell people how accurate it is because they wont believe me.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of all the guns I traded, I've never considered letting this one go. I think the lite's are neat, and I might pick one up in the future, but never to replace this one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of them are great. Not crazy about the mag release but never even though about changing it because I like it original. Hope we can get together to shoot one day so you can shoot it (and me yours)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the same subject but different...(I'm a living oxymoron). Shot a few rounds one handed at 20 yards and really struggled with it. Didn't even bother to post that target. Not the pistol I would be shooting one handed but the skill set is the same.
Suggestions? Remember, I'll be shooting the Ruger 22/45 and not the 9mm one handed.
Lot of movement I think was caused by what Rhino and Dennis observed, anticipated recoil.
Suggestions welcomed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom