Age yourself by naming a store/business that no longer exists that you frequented.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kips

Attachments

• 8B5497AA-31D9-4549-83DC-F8FB5B867FD9.jpeg
    8B5497AA-31D9-4549-83DC-F8FB5B867FD9.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has probably already been mentioned but I just clicked on this thread. Otasco, Ekerds, a local restaurant in Del City called "Burger Train" (my mom would send my bottles in on the train and they would warm the milk up and send them back on the train). Imagine Sonic but instead of menus they were little train cars that into the building on rails. The building was circular.

There was a similar drive-in located on Second Street in Edmond. I think it was something like a block or two or three west of Broadway. I never stopped in there, but for a while, I drove right by it going to work and returning.

I just can't remember the name of the drive-in.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was at 10th & Penn

That is what I thought.

Hey, it started with a P.

I think it turned into flea market or something, and then something else. I used to go over by there occasionally for lunch at The Hungry Frog, but it’s been 10+ years since I’ve been thru that intersection. SW Shooters was just south of there one street over east on the curve. Don’t remember the name of that street either.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Westoaks, Big Ed's, TG&Y, Republic Airlines, Fred Baker's, U Totem, Service Merchendise, Radio Shack, Levitz Furniture ( 🎶Youll love it at Levitz), Skaggs.

Forgot about Texanna Red's, Doc's, Der Dutchman, Sullivans, Applewoods, Steak and Ale.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, it started with a P.

I think it turned into flea market or something, and then something else. I used to go over by there occasionally for lunch at The Hungry Frog, but it’s been 10+ years since I’ve been thru that intersection. SW Shooters was just south of there one street over east on the curve. Don’t remember the name of that street either.

If it is at 10th and Penn, then there is a Salvation Army facility there now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom