ahmadinejad blames U.S. for 9/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigsilly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North of the Red River, South of the Cimarron
The "rumor" is that both Churchill and Roosevelt knew of an impending Japanese attack. Given how pro-isolationist the US was regarding the war in Europe, Americans needed something horrible to draw them in.

Even the conservative darling Pat Buchanan mentions this when he minmizes Hitler's responsibility for WW II.

I'll have to go along with this. The British had broken the German and Japanese codes - the Enigma machine - and the US and England could not let the Axis powers know their coded messages were being broken every day.
So Roosevelt had to sit back and watch Pearl Harbor unfold even though he probably knew it was about to happen.
Or so the "conspiracy theory" goes.
As far as the US knowing that the WTC was going to happen, I'd say they knew it was targeted but didn't know when or how.
It was bombed before in 1993 and was still known to be a target for Muslim terrorists in 2001.
But anyway you look at it, that Persian is one crazy fool and an absolute waste of oxygen.
Why the Persians would tolerate that jerk scares me.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Well its a well known fact Sonny Jim, that theres a secret society of the 5 wealthiest people in the world known as the Pentaverate...who run everything in the world including the newspapers and meet triannually at a country mansion in Colorado known as The Meadows."

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Since 911, demolition teams have reverted to using jet fuel and only jet fuel to demolish buildings. It's cheaper and it works very, very well as seen on 911.

It's true, I read it on the internetz!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom