Ahmaud Arbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakel65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No matter what he did or did not do, ....or what they thought he did...what thought when they stopped him....

They called the police,...they Should have just followed him ..

Someone gets out of a car with a shotgun, shouting as they come at you that your under arrest...you MIGHT...have a chance to save yourself by grabbing for the gun ?

Look...I am not taking sides....till every thing is said and done in court.

But till then...has crime all creased in that area ? .....No/Yes ...What was gained ?

He had mischief crime... maybe petty thief ?...bringing a gun to school. In the 1960's the ROTC guys would bring their fathers rifles to school. What did the court say on this ? ...That looks bad.

What was lost....Three families ....more then just one dead, how do you think the families of all this are going to come out....Now that is getting really blown up...how about the neighbors ? ....

Sad that race is playing into this, the hustlers will blow into town, take a few bucks...and slip away in the night without paying the hotel bills.

They should have waited...bet they second guessing themself now.

Now...your in that truck...
What would YOU have done since you want placement in this into this ?

You implying that they were going to kill him even if he surrendered and he somehow knew this so he had to fight instead of waiting for the authorities? Or are you saying he MAY have had a chance to save himself by grabbing the gun so he can escape and avoid talking to the police?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your opinion. $100 says they don’t get convicted of murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We'll have to wait and see. As I said though, unless they have proof they witnessed a felony crime take place (in GA you can only enact a C/A on a felony crime) their claim to be doing a citizens arrest falls flat. If that is the case, then they tried to illegally detain someone at gunpoint. Being the aggressor, the ensuing fight and death of Arbery is on them. Now, if there is some proof they witnessed a felony crime, then they will be exonerated.

And no, I'm not some person who makes apologies for when a black criminal is shot, but when it was done outside the boundaries of law, I will call it as such, regardless who did the shooting.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you were trespassing casually in the middle of the day 13 miles away from your home like he was? Again... do tell. You're taking this apology pretty far lol.

Apology? WTF are you talking about? And as I mentioned before, in Georgia...this is NOT trespassing. This place is one helluva echo chamber and my ears hurt. I bid you all a good day.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apology? WTF are you talking about? And as I mentioned before, in Georgia...this is NOT trespassing. This place is one helluva echo chamber and my ears hurt. I bid you all a good day.

Walking into a dwelling that you don't own isn't trespassing? Could you cite the law? Other sources are saying different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom