ALDI The Best Grocery Store On Earth - Unhinged Case Studies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe some products are te rebranded name brands at Aldi. A friend worked there for a short time and said their milk was sent in Hiland dairy on them. Their refrigerated pike taste exactly like Classen.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to park a way from the Crest on 23rd and meridian once befor thanksgiving. The damn wheels lock up. Didn’t know what was up a first. Kinda pissed me off carrying a cart of groceries to the truck. Lol
I had this happen to me in Seattle at a Safeway near down town, no parking lot so the entrance is tight on the sidewalk. My wife had a dentist appointment across the street, so I decided to go grocery shopping with my 18 month old. I have just pitched $309+ in groceries go out the front door and the wheels lock up. The manager comes out to tell me I can't take the cart beyond "this point." I explain that I have just purchased several hundred dollars and point to my car across the street and have a baby with me and ask if he can give me a hand. He doubles down. I take the whole cart including baby and end up dragging it across the street. the manager tells me he's "calling the police!" I do say to "Go ahead I'm sure they'll be here right away !o!."

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The chicken salad at Aldi is wonderful! One is the regular chicken salad and the other has cranberries and nuts.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Against my better judgement (because there will be a shortage now), I'm gonna share this little bit of information. Get the peanut butter cups at Aldi, they are the best thing you will ever eat and if you take them home to the wife...you will have a gooooooood evening!

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Against my better judgement (because there will be a shortage now), I'm gonna share this little bit of information. Get the peanut butter cups at Aldi, they are the best thing you will ever eat and if you take them home to the wife...you will have a gooooooood evening!

peanut butter cups can be a great aphrodisiac

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aldi used to sell a lot of good quality European stuff around the holidays but I think the amount and variety tapered off since the Wuhan Flu.
Also BOLO, Aldi sells products with a little round emblem on the label that has the German flag and it says "Imported from Germany" HOWEVER...look carefully because die teufel now sell products with a similar round flag logo but it says "Inspired by Germany." :censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom