All Steelfingers range results will only be here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to go shoot today, briefly. Have not shot my handguns in a while so I ran to ada with my Glock 19 and SA ROO (9mm).
First two pics are the Glock at 10 yards using the Vortex red dot and Fed ammo. Second two pics are with my SA Range officer operator.
Not a very good showing but dropped 200 rounds and enjoyed every bad shot (Ha)
g one 8 12 17.JPG
g two 8 12 17.JPG
sa one 8 12 17.JPG
sa two 8 12 17.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had some time, and up that way, so I ran by BDC in Shawnee to shoot my Spring ROO 9mm. Ran into some folks I hadn't seen in some time (Lurker) and had a good conversation and time.
Here are my results. Winchester white box 115 grain at 10 yards.
BDC AUG 1.JPG
BDC AUG 2.JPG
BDC AUG 3.JPG
BDC AUG 4.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I'd say that was pretty good. I remember WAY back when you first started posting targets. Your practice has served you well. Now you need to come shoot a competition.
Help and suggestions from you and others helped more than anything else. Loved to try competing at a lower level. Going to do a steel challenge, at our local range, the Saturday after I get back from Philly. I watched a couple already and got the basics down. Will need to practice on draw and multiple targets. My friends range has targets set up for that.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I will. No expectations other than the one's I put on myself. Just love to compete.

That's me. I mostly only compete against myself. Every once in a while some guy will come along that I feel the need to catch (back in the day there were several who popped off at me and within 60 days I was giving them a run for their money) but haven't had that experience since I started shooting again this time. For the most part I enjoy the camaraderie. The vast majority of shooters are GREAT people. The few that aren't I know how to stay away from. I'm not gonna let some fella ruin my fun ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom