Almost dialed in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
40yds, 60gr FFFg, .395rb, .015 muslin patch. This flintlock stuff is messy but OH so fun.

Attachments

• 20140926_171426-1.jpg
    20140926_171426-1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 167

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you still Rondy? Ima try to attend Dripping Springs, dunno how strict the dress code is tho.

I dunno....I've never attended that one, but I understand it is rather small-which is ok-but the folks are very friendly.

I see it is Nov 6-7-8 which is the same weekend as the Tulsa Wannemacher show (The center if the Universe for me those two weekends a year).

I have been considering it for years.

I think I will try to go on Friday, Nov 7th. My outfit probably wouldn't pass muster for one of the big Western meets, but maybe I can slide in on this one....got to make some correct britches...I might also suggest the one at Woolaroc Museum....Oct 3 & 4 this year. Always good and no dress code at all. I go every year and enjoy it.

They also have a spring bucks only meet.

Here is my warm weather outfit and my cold weather outfit (Capote and beaver hat)

100_0603.jpg100_0605.jpg

Guys, you may not want your wives/girlfriends to see these....it might give them the vapors :D

chevyboy123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, we had a group in church that had deal like this. I haven't been in years. I think I still have most of my stuff though. If one of you guys would give me a heads up. I would like to try and go to a rendezvous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom