Amazing 🤩 Wild Elephant Saves Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do find it amazing how many different animal species are protective of humans. Seals and Dauphins come to mind first but there are many others, even our dogs and sometimes cats. Not only did the younger elephant realize there was a problem but knew to intercept upstream to catch him. Thanks for sharing.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought i read somewhere that the guy in the water and the herd of elephants were well known to each other. Maybe like a trainer of sorts and the elephants "knew" the guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do find it amazing how many different animal species are protective of humans. Seals and Dauphins come to mind first but there are many others, even our dogs and sometimes cats. Not only did the younger elephant realize there was a problem but knew to intercept upstream to catch him. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely correct. We spent the afternoon on the Arkansas river today. On the other side there was several families with young children. One family had either a full sized poodle or a labradoodle that was very protective of a little 2 year old girl. It was so protective that it got our attention so we watched the dog never leave her side around the water. ( little girl had a life jacket on)
When she started walking out into the water, the dog would block her path, so the kid would try to walk around the dog but it would move and once again not allow her in more than knee deep water.
The parents were right there and watched the whole thing as well.
Pretty amazing.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's an island off of the Alabama coast. :rotflmao:
Sorry, I only went to the 12th grade in the mid 60's and did not pay attention in English class to memorize spelling of words not in my immediate vocabulary.. Sorry I spelt a term that offended you that you could not understand that I was trying to convey. I concentrated more on my firing order of my hot rod 56 Chevrolet being 18436572 in HS rather than spelling the name of the bird that sometimes Sticks his head in the sand. I am from NE Oklahoma, seems you are from elsewhere and those animals might be a frequent topic. Happy fishing to you.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I only went to the 12th grade in the mid 60's and did not pay attention in English class to memorize spelling of words not in my immediate vocabulary.. Sorry I spelt a term that offended you that you could not understand that I was trying to convey. I concentrated more on my firing order of my hot rod 56 Chevrolet being 18436572 in HS rather than spelling the name of the bird that sometimes Sticks his head in the sand. I am from NE Oklahoma, seems you are from elsewhere and those animals might be a frequent topic. Happy fishing to you.
so what is it? I googled it but didn't find anything but a restaurant and the eldest son of the king of france

Latest posts

Top Bottom