Amazing 🤩 Wild Elephant Saves Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I only went to the 12th grade in the mid 60's and did not pay attention in English class to memorize spelling of words not in my immediate vocabulary.. Sorry I spelt a term that offended you that you could not understand that I was trying to convey. I concentrated more on my firing order of my hot rod 56 Chevrolet being 18436572 in HS rather than spelling the name of the bird that sometimes Sticks his head in the sand. I am from NE Oklahoma, seems you are from elsewhere and those animals might be a frequent topic. Happy fishing to you.

Wasn't me pal, barking up the wrong tree. It was a joke anyway. Lighten up Francis.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I concentrated more on my firing order of my hot rod 56 Chevrolet being 18436572 in HS rather than spelling the name of the bird that sometimes Sticks his head in the sand.
For some reason that firing order sticks in my mind to this day, learned it in high school shop class.
Couldn't tell you Ford or Chrysler tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom