American Airlines Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's not a lack of compassion or empathy. My point is that the company is to succeed everybody has to give up their over compensation.

not saying you are anyone else is wrong on a logical standpoint, just saying there are appropriate times to bring things up and inappropriate times (not singling you out, lots of comments during this thread are in bad taste).. it is like me at someone funeral saying to someones family "well look how overweight he was, i mean who is really surprised he had a heart attack, i mean seriously if he wanted to live longer he shouldn't have eaten all that food and maybe exercised a little", it may be true but it is not the time nor the place. the very fact that your "defense" was that you are right not wrong, just shows that compassion or empathy isn't even a thought.... i can't think of anyone that just lost their job and probably wants to literally puke right now (because they have to figure out how to provide for their families, which is one of the worst feelings in the world) would want people explaining to them how things should have been handled differently or they were overpaid, or whatever...

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks those of you for your kind words .

The sad fact is there is plenty of blame to go around.

This is A.A. s first bankruptcy as opposed to others who have been there before

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not a lack of compassion or empathy. My point is that the company is to succeed everybody has to give up their over compensation.
So... Whats an hour of your time worth?

Some of you people just don't understand much. Right now kids are starting $20 hour jobs in the oil patch. Electric line man are around $30 at most Co-ops and OGE.
Who's gonna pay to keep you $10 hour counter men, car washers, and fast food guys in a job?

In today's economy ..$27 barely pays a house note, food, and expenses for most families.

You idiots who cheer the decimation of the middle class and claim to be Republicans just don't get it.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... Whats an hour of your time worth?

Some of you people just don't understand much. Right now kids are starting $20 hour jobs in the oil patch. Electric line man are around $30 at most Co-ops and OGE.
Who's gonna pay to keep you $10 hour counter men, car washers, and fast food guys in a job?

In today's economy ..$27 barely pays a house note, food, and expenses for most families.

You idiots who cheer the decimation of the middle class and claim to be Republicans just don't get it.

Well said.

Something people fail to realize is that these wages apply throughout the system. Approx. 1/3 of AA's mechanics are in Tulsa. Go ask the mechanic in LA, Chicago, NY, Miami, etc. that is working 3 jobs to get by if he is overpaid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom