Ammo and Guns at Bass Pro BA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Bass Pro in BA tonight with my wife. We were scoping out some CC pistols for her. I told her before we got there that I'd like to show her a Shield, Sig P938, Elsie 9, Glock 26 and XDs, but it was extremely unlikely we'd find those specific models on the shelves.

Man, was I wrong! They had ALL of them in stock. She didn't care for the XDs at all. Especially after she held the Shield. I told her the little S&W's trigger was awesome and the sales guy took all the locks off so we not only got to compare trigger pulls, but resets as well. Sweet!

She liked the Shield, Ruger and baby Glock best. She narrowed it down to the Shield and G26, so that gives me a better idea of what to get her for her birthday next month.

Then came the bonus. The ammo shelves were nearly bare when we came in. But, when my wife went to check out at the gun counter, she found ammo behind the counter. Nice. I picked up 3 boxes of 9mm Rem UMC for $15.99 per box AND three boxes of .22LR Winchester Super X for $8.49 each. Score!

That's a pretty darn good Saturday.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_05_26_a8ymave6.jpg

Last edited:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped the wife off at an appt on Friday and figured I'd hit bass pro while I was out. Got there at 830, realized they weren't open so drove around til 9. I got back at 855 to see the pic below. The line was going in all 3 directions of the door. It was just like Black Friday.

Attachments

• image-841264618.jpg
    image-841264618.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 166

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped the wife off at an appt on Friday and figured I'd hit bass pro while I was out. Got there at 830, realized they weren't open so drove around til 9. I got back at 855 to see the pic below. The line was going in all 3 directions of the door. It was just like Black Friday.

Did you score anything? I usually have much better luck with guns and ammo at Academy and Sports World.

Latest posts

Top Bottom