Ammo count ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to get in anyone's business or anything, but in your opinion what is a good amount of ammo to have? I just ordered some more but I'm feeling kind of guilty for spending money and have yet to fire one round.
Since ammo has been hard to come by (9MM) I've been somewhat obsessed with buying it when I can. So in the past couple weeks I have ordered quiet a bit.
What concerns me is I'll have a lot of ammo just sitting around.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as 9mm goes, I have 2K stocked up, but want at least 5K. Not sure why, but I want it. Then, whenever I go to the range (not often at the moment), I'll buy what I plan on shooting so I don't get into my stockpile.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That makes me feel a little better, I've ordered 350 rounds this week alone. My dilema is I'm not sure when I'll even get to shoot other than when I go to my CC class. I don't like spending money on stuff I don't use, I think that's what's eating away at me.

longhorntitan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started stock piling but the goal is to be around 8k in 9mm. I'm like a crack head trying to find my next bump online. Checking websites and forums every 15 minutes.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That makes me feel a little better, I've ordered 350 rounds this week alone. My dilema is I'm not sure when I'll even get to shoot other than when I go to my CC class. I don't like spending money on stuff I don't use, I think that's what's eating away at me.

One thing a lot of new people don't realize is the fact that you will spend many times what you paid for that pistol on ammo.

Your 350 rounds is a short weekend outing for some guys on here. Buy as much as you can afford then buy more.

Have Fun

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just started stock piling but the goal is to be around 8k in 9mm. I'm like a crack head trying to find my next bump online. Checking websites and forums every 15 minutes.

I just got mine from Sportsmans Guide if you want to check there. I also signed up for the membership so I could get free shipping.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as 9mm goes, I have 2K stocked up, but want at least 5K. Not sure why, but I want it. Then, whenever I go to the range (not often at the moment), I'll buy what I plan on shooting so I don't get into my stockpile.

+1... I never shoot up the principal... Always buy what I'll shoot, or rather rotate out for new ammo when I find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom