AMT7 New here trying to get back into one of my hobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has an excellent transaction with OSA member DORR today. He drove a long way and was very good communicatior. Unfortunately a smartphone Galaxy S4 scam for the first time ever bit me later the same day beware of CL. They better hope I do not ever ID her in a line up it will be time to pay society back.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I just need some 9mm Luger factory cheap practice rounds a lot of them. Loke 4k and one 50 or 100 box of Remington +P home defense hollow points or similar.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an excellent transaction was timely and great communication with tul9033 today. Will be pleasure to deal with again. Thanks Keelty for the welcome so far this one the the best forums I have ever been on.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BallisticCoup5L and I had busy days today as we also had an excellent transaction with him. He was easy to deal with and we may be able to work out another deal. Looking forward interaction with such high quality folks as these three who have been top notch OSA'ers.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR M4 shopping
Thank you for the welcome. I have another experienced based opinions solicited request since the first one went so well and thanks again for the great feedback on the pistols. Is the below M4 kit by PSA FOR $499 worth owning? Keep in mind I am a technician and me and the.boys dont mind minor issues or blems but dependability and decent service life is important.
PSA 16'' M4 CMV Chrome-Lined Premium Rifle Kit from Palmetto.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/2279/

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR M4 shopping
Thank you for the welcome. I have another experienced based opinions solicited request since the first one went so well and thanks again for the great feedback on the pistols. Is the below M4 kit by PSA FOR $499 worth owning? Keep in mind I am a technician and me and the.boys dont mind minor issues or blems but dependability and decent service life is important.
PSA 16'' M4 CMV Chrome-Lined Premium Rifle Kit from Palmetto.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/2279/

my experience with PSA products overall have been very positive. They offer some of the best priced milspec kits around. you need to know what your looking for and read the descriptions carefully as they offer different "grades" of kits. The only real issue i have been made aware of is the long lead times on receiving orders. maybe that is better now that the rush has subsided some, i dont know.
The specs listed in that description tell me it is their better set ups. the barrels in that kit should be FN manufacture which is nice.
I am pasting those specs here for everyone to see.

Barrel: 16", Chrome-lined, Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, M4 profile, 5.56 NATO chamber with a 6-groove, 1:7 right-hand twist , chrome-lined bore, High pressure tested and Mag particle inspected, carbine-length gas port, and M4 feedramps. Barrels are finished off with a taper pinned, f-marked, front sight post, standard handguards, and an A2 flash hider. Barrel is made for PSA by FN right here in South Carolina.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, and chrome lined inside.

The bold parts are the important points. I have heard a rumor that they are sourcing the uppers from FN as well, which is another check mark in the win column.

As an aside, you will probably get alot better response if you post this in the rifle section.

Latest posts

Top Bottom