and you hoped this was going away, ha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad, they pander to a mentally ill person....and I am sure this man will call for all kinds of..."lock downs". that's a prison term I also been told.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a race to see how many freaks they can put up front and center.

Good. Maybe the moderate voters that helped elect him will see the error of their ways.

I heard something once that has always seemed very true to me, those that can’t listen, get to feel.

The sad part is, we gotta feel it along with them.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some position in politics/government the more incompetent you are the more qualified yo are. Look NY, CA and other states and tell these Dip S**T are qualified.
Those states have large populations so you'd expect to see lots of incompetent people in government.
But to be fair, you don't have to go all the way to the east or west coasts to see stupid in government.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's what I don't understand about the fiscal part of the left's plans, including taxes; I don't know if they are really that f'in stupid or if they are pandering. Neither one is good, but I'd kinda like to know.

They're not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. That's why they always carve out exemptions for themselves and their friends.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to not believe our time on earth is getting close to ending by the return of Christ but I darn sure do now. The stuff that is happening and the stuff that will happen really make me believe that. God help us all. I pray you will have mercy on us, forgive us, and deliver us from this evil place, amen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom