Ann Coulter At OU 11-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
She will be speaking at OU next Thursday. I’m going so if any other OSA members would like to meet up and go together PM me. May have to cross a blockade of OU Democrat protestors so that might raise our heart rates 5 BPM. Just FYI. Also, she will probably want to take me home so you’ll be on your own after her talk. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....she's a rino, She'll speak in favor of biden by slamming Trump...another past her best use date by decades ...or ...does she have her ripped fish net stockings on trying to hustle a few bucks for her rent....she'd do better at a small truck stop selling her wares...

...bye the way...check out her anti-Trump rants when you have time...

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
....she's a rino, She'll speak in favor of biden by slamming Trump...another past her best use date by decades ...or ...does she have her ripped fish net stockings on trying to hustle a few bucks for her rent....she'd do better at a small truck stop selling her wares...

...bye the way...check out her anti-Trump rants when you have time...

I have and she’s correct in every instance. Her book Adios America was instrumental in getting Trump elected. She holds his feet to the fire unlike many who believe he has done everything he says he has. She’s actually supporting Trump again but maybe you should stash the jealousy and read more. Ripped fishnet stockings? Got a pic? [emoji6]

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I can get a couple of appointments changed, I plan on attending. I may not agree with everything she says, but overall, I like her approach. If I'm successful in changing some things, I'll PM you and see if we can meet up.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Take a raincoat. The SJW students will probably try to set off the sprinklers to cancel the event.

No doubt. They’re probably making signs in mommy’s basement as we speak. The same ones whining about having to attend class will be bunched up in groups foaming at the mouth. I just hope they have had their shots. I doubt any will have the courage to actually attend the event and ask Ann questions. Free speech frightens them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have and she’s correct in every instance. Her book Adios America was instrumental in getting Trump elected. She holds his feet to the fire unlike many who believe he has done everything he says he has. She’s actually supporting Trump again but maybe you should stash the jealousy and read more. Ripped fishnet stockings? Got a pic? [emoji6]

What about when she called Trump "the most disloyal actual retard to ever set foot in the Oval Office." Was she correct in that instance? What about what she said about his taxes as recently as September?

Latest posts

Top Bottom