Ann Coulter At OU 11-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
What about when she called Trump "the most disloyal actual retard to ever set foot in the Oval Office." Was she correct in that instance? What about what she said about his taxes as recently as September?

She was mad about him backing Tommy instead of Sessions and she’s right about millionaires and the tax system. How’s old Tommy doing against the Democrat? Want to go with us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was mad about him backing Tommy instead of Sessions and she’s right about millionaires and the tax system. How’s old Tommy doing against the Democrat? Want to go with us?

I'd like to go with you, but there's no way I can cripple my way up to Oklahoma City.

Tommy who, BTW? Is that the deaf dumb and blind kid that sure plays a mean pinball?
There are more Republicans that have disowned Trump than I can even keep track of

Last edited:

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to go with you, but there's no way I can cripple my way up to Oklahoma City.

Tommy who, BTW? Is that the deaf dumb and blind kid that sure plays a mean pinball?
There are more Republicans that have disowned Trump than I can even keep track of

Sorry to hear that. I’ll post an update from our honeymoon.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There won't be any honeymoon. You wrote many love letters to Ann ,but that was before the restraining order.

She’s just playing hard to get. Once she sees me next Thursday night she will realize I’m the man for her.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She’s just playing hard to get. Once she sees me next Thursday night she will realize I’m the man for her.

Well, she's a woman in her late fifties or early 60s who's never had a man before, so I like your chances.
I'll be the best man at your wedding if you like.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She’s a skank
Ingraham is so much more personable and informed
She’s a skank
She is more personable, but she's just one more nose job away from looking like Michael Jackson. Now I'm just being mean. I'm resorting to lookism. Time for me to run away and hide.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
She’s a skank

Don’t be talking about my woman like that. Don’t you wanna go back to OU for a night of listening to what’s really happening in America? I can drive since I heard you may still have unpaid parking tickets there. Ingram is ok as well but she’s not 6 feet of blonde hotness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom