Ann Coulter At OU 11-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Fox women wear more makeup than most rodeo clowns. I’m sure some of them look good without it but I’d hate to have to chip all that away to find out I’d brought home Hillary Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've seen Dana without makeup and she's still sexy. I love her for her mind. [emoji16]

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But yet you felt the need to post [emoji23]

But yet you felt the need to post
emoji23.png

Attraction would have been a better word instead of desire. It was late and I was bored. I just can't imagine what she has to offer that is that important. Same with the rest of the talking head that thinks they know what is best for you and me. But what the hey, knock yourself out if you think her dribble is worth the price of admission.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pics. :rollingla
Shannon Bream was titled Miss Virginia 1990 while she was attending Liberty University, following which she became a top ten finalist at Miss America 1991. Later, while she was studying at Florida State University College of Law, Bream participated in Miss Florida USA 1995 pageant and won the title. She then participated in Miss USA 1995 and placed fourth.

iu

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoyed her speech and she took some questions. She didn’t take me home though [emoji22]View attachment 179414

She is going to be on a cruise in the Mediterranean with Mark Stein sometime next year. That could be your chance to feed her some extremely expensive alcohol and get another chance?
Mark says she could actually be one of the best stand up comedians on the circuit if she decided to change professions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom