Announcement #2 We have a Pit...well sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's easier to be a Christian than ever. Good luck in your "war".

As long as you do not own a small business, serve in the military, invite friends over for bible study, express your faith openly or cross the powers that be. Getting to the point they need to think about having Christian Pride parades.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As long as you do not own a small business, serve in the military, invite friends over for bible study, express your faith openly or cross the powers that be. Getting to the point they need to think about having Christian Pride parades.

When gays have 2 holidays that rival Christmas and Easter as well as having In GAY we Trust printed on all our money.......maybe then Christians have an argument.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bull$hit. I have to bite my tongue all the time for all my extremely religious friends that can't handle a little challenge to their beliefs. There is a very narrow set of friends that are of similar thought in real life. That's one reason I like to express myself here on the interwebz.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The posts on this page show exactly why such a place is needed. Some people just cant help bashing Christians any chance they get.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Doesn't every town in America have a Christian pride parade every winter? I operate a small business and I am not a bit concerned about expressing my faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom