Another crazy karen at walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Must have missed the part where she said she was a democrat. And yet it's in the video title. Weird.

Whole lot of information missing from this video. And generally speaking, not the coolest thing to post in my opinion.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Few years back I was in a WM later in the evening on a work day back in the fishing department by the end cap close to the bicycles, close enough I could hear what was going on but on the back side of the mom. There was a little boy throwing a fit because his mom told him he could not have a new bike he was looking at. She tried to reason with him, and he was not having it yelling and screaming at her not much different than the "lady" in the posted video.

She pulled him over and swatted his back side two times to get his attention, which it did. She was now turned around and saw me standing there and had this horror look on her face thinking I might not agree with what she had done. I just smiled and said, "Sometimes you have to adjust their attitude, Right?" and walked on by.

I gained a lot more respect from my Dad's belt when I was younger than from any other entity. Yep, I got a lot of whoopings, but never for the same thing twice for sure. I finally learned a little common sense to at least try to act right.

I suspect this "lady" had never been told "No" in her life.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, you can file suit on a ham sammich.

Who’s to say he doesn’t have a case for being traumatized by her hysterics?

If dude didn’t do anything wrong, he should have insisted she be the one to be removed. She was the one causing the scene. Stable folks have been made to bend over and take this **** for too long. It’s time the fruitcakes are made to answer for their behavior, and not people normally going about their day being forced to comply with nonsensical demands from idiots. That’s what got us here in the first place.

If I was running the place, she would have been made to calm down or be trespassed. Removed, forcibly if necessary, and banned from entering that property or any other company property. Innocent customers shouldn’t be subjected to that kinda horseshit.
I am on the same page you are, my point was why post this on Youtube? My thought is this guy is just an attention whore and wants to get views. The lady is clearly unstable and needs to be medicated or checked into a crazy house, why share her instability to the world?

Film it and keep for evidence in case you need it down the road.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Moderate 101: Admitting she didnt see him doesnt admit cutting in line. By the way the baskets are arrange he was late to the register effing off to the side. He only admitted to not raping her.
Sorry but no lol................as far as the baskets, there was obviously a confrontation, we have zero way to know if the baskets are still arranged the way they were before she threw things from his basket and we have zero way to know if he was effing off, so take your own Moderate 101 advise is all I can suggest.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am on the same page you are, my point was why post this on Youtube? My thought is this guy is just an attention whore and wants to get views. The lady is clearly unstable and needs to be medicated or checked into a crazy house, why share her instability to the world?

Film it and keep for evidence in case you need it down the road.
She did it for attention, he's only helping her out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom