Another Reason That Walmart Can Suck It!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So I was at the Glenpool Walmart at HWY 75 and HWY 117 and I happened to notice several boxes of Tul 7.62 x 39 for $4.95 a box. Since I am low on that particular caliber I took it as a sign from God that I should load up. When I asked the guy behind the counter how many boxes were there he told me not too many. My reply was that he should go ahead and pull them all out of there 'cause I'd take them all. He told me that we wasn't doing that because he was saving some for other customers. That kind of hacked me off and I let him know it before asking him, in his infinite generosity, just how many boxes he would be so kind to sell me. The number was five and there was probably that many left in the cabinet after he pulled them out. I grumbled the whole time I paid and then when I was away from the counter I called my wife who was in Tulsa and told her to stop at Walmart and buy the rest of the 7.62 on her way home. When she got there the ammo was gone and my wife was told that the Walmart employee bought them all when he got off work at two. So much for saving ammo for other customers.

Anyway, at least I got some ammo. My rant is over.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was at the Glenpool Walmart at HWY 75 and HWY 117 and I happened to notice several boxes of Tul 7.62 x 39 for $4.95 a box. Since I am low on that particular caliber I took it as a sign from God that I should load up. When I asked the guy behind the counter how many boxes were there he told me not too many. My reply was that he should go ahead and pull them all out of there 'cause I'd take them all. He told me that we wasn't doing that because he was saving some for other customers. That kind of hacked me off and I let him know it before asking him, in his infinite generosity, just how many boxes he would be so kind to sell me. The number was five and there was probably that many left in the cabinet after he pulled them out. I grumbled the whole time I paid and then when I was away from the counter I called my wife who was in Tulsa and told her to stop at Walmart and buy the rest of the 7.62 on her way home. When she got there the ammo was gone and my wife was told that the Walmart employee bought them all when he got off work at two. So much for saving ammo for other customers.

Anyway, at least I got some ammo. My rant is over.

I think I would have a beef with that and take it to the Manager. Thats using his position as the guy with the ammo cabinet key to his/her advantage. I wonder how many people he stiffed to his own advantage. I guess I can understand "rationing" items so that everyone can have some, but he abused the system here.

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Per a friend that is a Manager at a Wal Mart that would get said Associate fired, its againist Wal Mart policy to save any item for themselves or friends.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, call the manager. that is a terminable offense unless the managers have truly put the sales restriction in place. If they have then the guy was well within his rights to buy them after work or even on his break.

Latest posts

Top Bottom