Another Reason That Walmart Can Suck It!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yep, call the manager. that is a terminable offense unless the managers have truly put the sales restriction in place. If they have then the guy was well within his rights to buy them after work or even on his break.

I'm mad about it, but I'm not sure it's worth making a guy lose his job. These are tough times to do that to someone, butthole or not.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I can say is that everyone makes decisions for themselves. You get to make the decision to call or not. And he got to make the decision to follow or violate policy.

That is of course depending on what their current policy is.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm mad about it, but I'm not sure it's worth making a guy lose his job. These are tough times to do that to someone, butthole or not.

Well, if not getting him fired, then the next time he pulls that BS on you, tell him that you would like to see the manager and see what happens.

The guys at the ammo counters here in Lawton know me by sight and know that I buy alot of ammo. But they have also explained that they can't hold any or pre-order it for me. Nor do I want them to risk their jobs over something like that.

Dave

okherp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little word of advice: I do not own a reloader (yet), but look to get one real soon if I can. I normally shoot Winchester ammo (even the cheap white box for targets), but had to buy some TulAmmo because they were sold out of everything else. So I thought I would give it an honest try. They shot fairly accurately, BUT almost all the steel casings cracked after being fired and cannot be reloaded. Good cheap ammo, not for reloading!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little word of advice: I do not own a reloader (yet), but look to get one real soon if I can. I normally shoot Winchester ammo (even the cheap white box for targets), but had to buy some TulAmmo because they were sold out of everything else. So I thought I would give it an honest try. They shot fairly accurately, BUT almost all the steel casings cracked after being fired and cannot be reloaded. Good cheap ammo, not for reloading!

if they cracked upon firing you need to take that gun to a gunsmith and have the chamber checked.
I've fired thousands of rounds of tulammo through semi-autos and full-autos and never had a cracked case.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No limit when I purchased today and the 4 cases I could have purchased on christmas eve..guy behind the counter said you can buy it all if you want, no limit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom