Another Reason That Walmart Can Suck It!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Per a friend that is a Manager at a Wal Mart that would get said Associate fired, its againist Wal Mart policy to save any item for themselves or friends.

It may be against their "Official Policy", but I can personally say that Wally World does not give a crap. I have collected Hot Wheels cars for many years and it has been a common problem at virtually every store for the employees in the toy department to pull the Treasure Hunt cars for themselves or a friend before they make it to the shelves. I, along with numerous friends, have called Bentonville about this happening. Their response to me was that they are in the business to sell goods, and they dont care who they sell them to.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may be against their "Official Policy", but I can personally say that Wally World does not give a crap. I have collected Hot Wheels cars for many years and it has been a common problem at virtually every store for the employees in the toy department to pull the Treasure Hunt cars for themselves or a friend before they make it to the shelves. I, along with numerous friends, have called Bentonville about this happening. Their response to me was that they are in the business to sell goods, and they dont care who they sell them to.

I have a feeling they do that.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
picked up 1k 9mm tulammo at 111 & memorial walmart today and there was more on the shelf when I left.
they also had lots of 380 and 40s&w tulammo.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would feel bad about that too. From my less involved view I have to say that there are very few perks that a walmart employee gets. He should get dibs on ammo. They should have let him get his out of the case behind the scenes and not have the ammo he would get visible in the case. I wish you hadn't had to pay for another trip to the store because the store or employee didn't handle it right. That would chap anyone. Not having to buy ammo from uninformed walmart employees is another advantage to loading your own.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This problem is not Walmart's doing. Letting the walmart employees vote and elect a liberal gun grabbing opresidente is what caused this stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom