Another "Religion of Peace" shooter in California.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just not a good day for news.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/1...akbar-says-hates-white-people-in-custody.html

DEVELOPING: Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

From CBS.

A man shot and killed three people on the streets of downtown Fresno on Tuesday, authorities said.

Suspect Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted “Allahu Akbar” -- meaning “God is great” in Arabic -- as police tackled him to the ground after the shootings, which were spread over four locations, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said, CBS affiliate KGPE-TV reports.

He later told police that he hates white people, according to authorities.

All three victims were white, police said, and the victims appeared to be random, according to Dyer.

The suspect had been wanted in connection to a killing last week, the Fresno Police Department said.

Last edited:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And when the filthy Islamic terrorist dies, and gets to hell, he will find that all those virgins he was promised are other ugly ass Islamic terrorist guys just like him.
There are no Radical Islamic boys/men that are Virgins, As they practice Bacha bāzī, a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities involving sexual relations between older men and younger adolescent men, or boys. Seen it with my own eyes, vulgar, disgusting people that claim a religion of peace. So the Virgins must be sheep or a rare donkey. Again, with my own eyes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are no Radical Islamic boys/men that are Virgins, As they practice Bacha bāzī, a slang term in Afghanistan for a wide variety of activities involving sexual relations between older men and younger adolescent men, or boys. Seen it with my own eyes, vulgar, disgusting people that claim a religion of peace. So the Virgins must be sheep or a rare donkey. Again, with my own eyes.

Nope, all the sheep and donkeys are of the deflowered variety over there.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just not a good day for news.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/1...akbar-says-hates-white-people-in-custody.html

DEVELOPING: Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

From CBS.

A man shot and killed three people on the streets of downtown Fresno on Tuesday, authorities said.

Suspect Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted “Allahu Akbar” -- meaning “God is great” in Arabic -- as police tackled him to the ground after the shootings, which were spread over four locations, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said, CBS affiliate KGPE-TV reports.

He later told police that he hates white people, according to authorities.

All three victims were white, police said, and the victims appeared to be random, according to Dyer.

The suspect had been wanted in connection to a killing last week, the Fresno Police Department said.
Confused by the thread title. My religion, and my belief, is that of peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom