Another "Religion of Peace" shooter in California.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just not a good day for news.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/1...akbar-says-hates-white-people-in-custody.html

DEVELOPING: Three people were killed after a man went on a shooting spree in downtown Fresno, California on Tuesday while shouting "God is great" in Arabic before he was tackled and taken into custody, police said.

From CBS.

A man shot and killed three people on the streets of downtown Fresno on Tuesday, authorities said.

Suspect Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, shouted “Allahu Akbar” -- meaning “God is great” in Arabic -- as police tackled him to the ground after the shootings, which were spread over four locations, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said, CBS affiliate KGPE-TV reports.

He later told police that he hates white people, according to authorities.

All three victims were white, police said, and the victims appeared to be random, according to Dyer.

The suspect had been wanted in connection to a killing last week, the Fresno Police Department said.

Personally I am not surprised. People who wonder how republicans will keep both houses in 2018 just got an example of why. I have no doubt. People getting sick and tired of this and liberal whites trying to apologize it away are how trump was elected.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if the media will label this racism or terrorism!! Well never mind. I know the answer to that! Wonder if we will ever evolve to the point where we just hate people because their a jackass and not for a different skin color,religion or preference !!! Can't fix ignorant!!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he'll meet these virgins in the afterlife:
nuns_with_guns.jpg

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if the media will label this racism or terrorism!! Well never mind. I know the answer to that! Wonder if we will ever evolve to the point where we just hate people because their a jackass and not for a different skin color,religion or preference !!! Can't fix ignorant!!

Workplace violence. That's the favorite.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats really funny in the PC type of reporting coming out on this, the AP reported the shooter shouted "God is Great" instead of reporting the actual and factual "Allahu Akbar" the shooter said when taken down.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have observed over my many tours overseas to sandy regions, that a solution for the Allahu Akbar syndrome is simply a 5.56 to the frontal lobe. Stops all the radical muslim thought process very quickly and permanently. Highly recommended for the radical muslim looking to make a name for him or herself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom