another trust question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the OSANFA shoot we made plans with Major to get the ball moving on an Ospery in .45 and Cyclone in .308. I am getting the Cyclone and my dad is going with the Osprey. Major is setting everything up but I have a question to ask with a trust can you set more than one authorized user? I guess what I mean is can I use his .45 can with out him being present as long as I have the paperwork on me ?

Dustin

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am currently working on the same type of deal. Mine is going to include multiple Grantor/trustees with multiple successors. I have not talked to any legal council on this yet.

I am going to post a very rough draft of what my trust is going to look like. I plan on having an attorney review it. I still need to review it for errors myself. I figured I would post my process since there is no information on the internet about multiple grantor/trustee trusts.

I am going to start my search for an attorney on monday, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

Here it is (remember rough draft!)

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My understanding, is any trustee listed on the trust can legally be in possession of the NFA item. As always, pay attention to the "my understanding" part and follow up with someone a tad more knowledgeable than I before trusting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom