Another wrong house invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was for the Children! insert appropriate wailing sounds.

The insanity of the officer for deciding that someone not wanting him to enter their home is the prima facia evidence they needed to enter a private home is disturbing.
As for understanding that they have insignia on the back of their vests and jackets doesn't help the person viewing from the front.
If its dark and I shine my flashlight in your face all you will see is a blinding light.

If it's in the pursuit of a "child rapist" then any decent American would give up all of their rights to help with the pursuit even if they are fishing in the wrong place.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like many other things the reason we are hearing about more and more of this type of thing is due to the internet and instant news. Most of these stories are only posted in local papers. Before newspapers had websites you would have to get every news paper to see everything that happened. Now you can just google things.

I think we are starting to see more and more what happens around the world instead of just the major cities and locally.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say anyone on the entry team should lose their jobs. including any chief of dept head that had knowledge of what was going on.

However it is this guys attitude as to why I refer to him as I do. I do believe that anyone with the same attitude is as well and should probably just go turn their badge in now. There is NO defending this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom