Antifa in OKC???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry wrote: They are supposed to be armed with holstered handguns and carrying rifles. Supposedly, a lime green minivan has weapons in it.
I know the Oklahoma law allows those over a certain age to carry weapons openly but Antifa? They are from out of state-are they legal? If they are legal, perhaps the law should be revised to disallow subversive/anarchists/and or groups with the intent to demonstrate or cause possible harm to the citizenry. There, that should cover it..eh?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry wrote: They are supposed to be armed with holstered handguns and carrying rifles. Supposedly, a lime green minivan has weapons in it.
I know the Oklahoma law allows those over a certain age to carry weapons openly but Antifa? They are from out of state-are they legal? If they are legal, perhaps the law should be revised to disallow subversive/anarchists/and or groups with the intent to demonstrate or cause possible harm to the citizenry. There, that should cover it..eh?

Violate their 2A rights just because they might commit a crime? No. But prior intel is gold.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And don't forget that they are most likely well funded.
Funny you should say that.

Rand Paul Calls for FBI Investigation into 'Paid' BLM Mobs Rioting in Streets
https://neonnettle.com/news/12480-r...igation-into-paid-blm-mobs-rioting-in-streets

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has called on the FBI to investigate allegations that violent Black Lives Matter mobs are being "paid" to incite riots in America's city streets.

The senator says he believes "crazed mobs" are being "hired" to travel from out of town and across state lines to instigate unrest and rioting.

More at link.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm....
Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 12.58.57 PM.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah this **** pops up all the time, but never any pics. I don't buy it.

Well, in all honesty, I have seen the pictures. However, they aren't very good with respect to size and or maybe resolution. I managed to save the screenshots to "Gallery," but couldn't find a file or folder called that. However, I did find the screenshots under another folder and have saved them to my computer. If I can figure out how to black out names, I'll post them. (Sad that a photographer doesn't use image manipulation software enough to know such things.)

However, if one reads back through the posts, I did describe the van with the black signs. How would I have known that without seeing the photos? Now, if folks want to believe that I'm lying, then I guess they can do that.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, in all honesty, I have seen the pictures. However, they aren't very good with respect to size and or maybe resolution. I managed to save the screenshots to "Gallery," but couldn't find a file or folder called that. However, I did find the screenshots under another folder and have saved them to my computer. If I can figure out how to black out names, I'll post them. (Sad that a photographer doesn't use image manipulation software enough to know such things.)

However, if one reads back through the posts, I did describe the van with the black signs. How would I have known that without seeing the photos? Now, if folks want to believe that I'm lying, then I guess they can do that.

I am in no way saying you are lying. I trust you enough for that. I believe someone sent you pictures.

I'm questioning the veracity of the claims of those who are sending you the information while claiming the photos, which I believe you said were captured from some other website, represent busloads of armed individuals in Oklahoma.

Grainy photos, captured from websites, turned into memes and forwarded around the world as "fact" are the fuel of hoaxes and conspiracies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom