Any Battlefield 3 for PC players here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad they fixed some things like the stupid flashlight, but they still have a ways to go. Still really need to add the queue in. And think some of the guns need to be tweaked a bit. I pretty much only play at Noobs in Dallas, as I'm an admin there. It is a 64 player CQ server and usually pretty populated.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered parts for my new rig this afternoon, and my video card has a BF3 game coupon, so after I get back into the states(fingers crossed for tomorrow) and the parts come in I will be up to play.

B

bigboi01

BF3 Is the only FPS for ME!!!! I admit I have tried every call of duty made, and it's just not doing it for me. I keep going back to my beloved Battlefield...graphics and the gameplay keep me coming back!

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad they fixed some things like the stupid flashlight, but they still have a ways to go. Still really need to add the queue in. And think some of the guns need to be tweaked a bit. I pretty much only play at Noobs in Dallas, as I'm an admin there. It is a 64 player CQ server and usually pretty populated.
That's pretty funny, I have that server in my favorites list. I agree on the flashlights, I think they rushed the release to beat MW3. I get's a little old sometimes gettin killed by the 240B with an IRNV scope, and then there is the mortar. So far I have logged in a 749 yard headshot with my sv98 while the guy was running lol.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the name you go by? I know some of the guys can seem kinda harsh sometimes, but we try to keep the whiners and cheap players to a minimum. I think you are right about beating MW3, TBH I was really worried when the Beta was out because it wasn't that great, but it release was alot better and they'll just keep improving it. About the mortar yea it does get tiring, we are actually starting to take action against the genius ones who try to camp with it in the protected spawn area.

T

Thrice23

Some friends and I just started a oklahoma division server. There are some tournaments about to start within the next week. If anyone is interested shoot me a invite. BF3-PeepingTom23

Latest posts

Top Bottom