Any Fenix flashlight dealers in OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be traveling thru OKC tomorrow on a prisoner transport and I'm looking for a Fenix E11 flashlight for my small EDC Maxpedition Micro pocket organizer. Any Fenix dealers in OKC?

I'm also in search for a Leatherman Juice S2.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think this'll help you, but it's interest nonetheless.

Fenix Outfitters, which David Chow founded before he ventured off making flashlights of his own (4Sevens), was sold last week to some people in Broken Arrow.

Haha, like I said, doesn't really help you right now.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think this'll help you, but it's interest nonetheless.

Fenix Outfitters, which David Chow founded before he ventured off making flashlights of his own (4Sevens), was sold last week to some people in Broken Arrow.

Haha, like I said, doesn't really help you right now.

No, but it's good to know. I just bought a Fenix LD15 for my son-in-law for Christmas and like I said, I'm in the market for an E11 for my EDC pouch. So if we ever need any service, it'll be "close" to home. :)

For Christmas, I rigged up an EDC pouch for him to carry at work and when they go to the field. He's stationed in Ft. Riley, Kansas.

It's a Maxpedition 3x5 notebook cover in the ACU camo pattern (of course) and inside is a tan Rite In The Rain notebook, a Fenix LD15, a spare AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium battery and a Boker Subcom folder. He can slip this into his ACUs for a backup to his CRKT M16-14ZSF "Desert Folder" I got him last year and the Surefire E2E I got him 2 years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom