Any gun safe moving services in the OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnson184

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm contemplating ordering a sturdy safe, but the most they can do is drop it off at your driveway or inside your garage. Any of you guys hire professionals to move a safe into a room then bolt it into the concrete? How much was it?

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much did they charge?

Low enough that it wasn't worth the potential damage to both the old and new house, nor the waiting for zm and his buddies to all have a free weekend to move it. :violin:

$200, I think? When we had it delivered, they bolted it down and changed the combo without an extra charge, but I'm not sure if that's the norm.

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used Mayfair Lock and Key to move a couple. I was very happy with their handling of it.

These guys are Great!! They delivered my safe from OAS and put it where I requested with no damage to the safe or my wood floors. It took them about an hour to get it from the truck and into its current location. I WILL definitely use them again! I believe the guys name is Lyle and here is the number I have for him. 405-942-1862.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll do it for a 12 pack also. I'll even wait till its moved to drink it...lol.

They are really not that hard to move. 3 sticks of 3/4" PVC and you can roll it into place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom