Any LONG-RANGE shooters here???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incredible shooting DT. I'm impressed.
Long range shooting of animals by professionals is totally ethical in my opinion. Just poking a round at them is not.

Dennis,

I don't do this to be impressive, or to impress anyone. I just enjoy shooting at the longer ranges because it is something I have specialized in and have the knowledge and equipment to make it happen...

Most guys I talk to don't know how to "dial-in" their scopes, which is extremely important for accurate shooting. Mylong-range rifles stay sighted in at 600 yds. and when shooting from 600 to 1,200 yds., if you know the distance to your target, all you have to do is dial your scope in at the distance you want to shoot, put the crosshairs where you want the bullet to go and touch the trigger. Of course there's more to it than just that....

oden_sparks

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's it. I'm officially inspired. I'm a proud member of the 500 yard prairie dog club but after reading this thread I'm going to start trying to join the 800 yard club on either a prairie dog or a crow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom