Any other geeks on here that like to play video games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, I'm a big dork. A few years ago, I used to work out of town alot. On my first couple of trips it became obvious that the rest of the crew liked to go out and drink and party and do things their spouses would not approve of when out of town.

Being a guy who loves his wife and would like to stay married. I didn't go out. I decided to buy an Xbox so I'd have something to do while in the hotel room. I got into the first person shooter games and still like to get on and play COD.

Anyway, I know there are plenty of grown men who like to play video games but c'mon, who'll admit it.

If ya like to play MW3 shout on Xbox Live. I'm gamer tag GROUNDnPOUNDn35 put OSA in the message so I know who ya might be.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would be surprised to see how many there actually are that play video games. I'm not on Xbox, but I am on PS3. That's one way me and my friends keep in touch is by playing COD, BF3, etc against each other and talking to each other on the headsets.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son got me started in PC video games many years ago. I still play several of the shooters and have a water cooled processor to keep up with the games.. COD, Battlefield2 and I have a wireless link to my neighbor on the next block so we can do the lan stuff.. Neither of us has a great internet connection for gaming, so the lan option is what works for us. We have been playing Nations at war 6, a Battlefield 2 mod since it came out. What used to be fun was to go to a big lan party at one of the universities ans hear the kids complain about me and then see that I was an old fart... Great fun.. Blitzfike

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All real video game are played with a single joystick with a red button. I can't play that new stuff. I want to. I just can't. I suck.

Yep I grew up sneaking out to the arcades to mash on those big red buttons! Golden Axe, Mario, Rampage, Double Dragon, etc...

I own a Xbox 360. But I pretty much only play the Xbox Live Arcade games on there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom