Any other geeks on here that like to play video games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep I grew up sneaking out to the arcades to mash on those big red buttons! Golden Axe, Mario, Rampage, Double Dragon, etc...

I own a Xbox 360. But I pretty much only play the Xbox Live Arcade games on there.

When I was a kid we went to a place next to Godfather's Pizza on NW 50th and May. I think it was called Video Zone. Anyway, it was a big deal when the pinball machines went digital. One of the first ones they got was the KISS one. We kept it fed.

No, I am referring to the greatest console of them all. The Atari 2600. I LOVED Activision's "River Raid". We'd play it for hours.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All real video game are played with a single joystick with a red button. I can't play that new stuff. I want to. I just can't. I suck.

Nope all real video games are played on a PC and include really big guns and lots of monsters.

Nothing like riding the Gatling gun in Serious Sam to release some stress. :fullauto:

Of course I have also been known to attempt a barrel roll in my chair while playing a WW2 combat flight sim. :rotflmao:

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I just bought an X-box with the Kinect.

The last game console I had was the PS1 and that was a while ago. So I am still getting through the "Holy Crap, Madden 2012 is awesome" stage. I also bought one of the Bond games as well. I enjoy it, but now that Daylight saving has came around, there will most likely be a lull in my playing.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do not waste your money on anymore of the COD games. It's a one dimensional franchise that sucks ball. After "Black Ops" I vowed never to give the COD games anymore of my money. My buddies and I all switched over to "Battlefield 3" and love it!!! You can actually use vehicles on the multiplayer maps.

XBOX 360: argyle641

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got done playing Black Ops, but for those on PS3 if you want to add me it's "fistpittingnork". Let me know you're from OSA in your friend request please. Randomly, I'll kick ass for a few matches and get a bunch of random friend requests that immediately get denied.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went for many years without playing games but this x-mas I decided to buy a ps3 for my 5 year old (ya me too, he just gave me a good excuse). I have really enjoyed BF3. A friend has MW3 and that game suck balls compared to BF3. I'm not terribly good and usually play late at night during the week. My id is leadfarminokie on ps3.

Latest posts

Top Bottom