Any other geeks on here that like to play video games?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave up playing...who am I kidding? I play for some amount of time every day, so does my girlfriend. I'm actually enrolled in self-paced game design courses, but now that spring is here and I get off work as the sun is coming up, I see a lot more fishing at my pond and a lot less learning C++

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets put it this way, in a mod for STALKER SOC my gaming handle is listed in the credits. :D

Really? I now put aside all my political differences with you.

Get out of here stalker.

Xbox: Spec 0p Grunt

I play mainly Halo and fighting games, Super Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

I do have Gears though, don't play it much.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? I now put aside all my political differences with you.

Get out of here stalker.

You ever play Fatrap's Mutant Madness? If so look for OldFighter under special credits.

And political differences mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just something else to debate and help keep the mind sharp.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do. I'm a little behind the curve i have a PS2. Don't have a ps3 yet. I like to play ace combat 5 and zero and tokyo extreme racer 3 and grand turismo 4 and grand theft auto san andreas.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do. I'm a little behind the curve i have a PS2. Don't have a ps3 yet. I like to play ace combat 5 and zero and tokyo extreme racer 3 and grand turismo 4 and grand theft auto san andreas.

Ace Combat 4 was my favorite. I never tried AC6 on 360, except for a store demo a few years ago, but it seemed to be the last true Ace Combat. Ace Combat [whatever] that just released a couple of months ago sucks.

The last level on AC4 is one of my all time favorite video game tracks:

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only other flight games I own or have tried are Warhawk (own, but not necessarily a flight game, just a game with flying) and have tried Blazing Angels at my dad's house and HAWX, which isn't WWII. Blazing Angels was ok, maybe I'd like it if I were to play it longer than half an hour or so. I'd like to try Birds of Steel. Never played IL-2 Sturmovik, though.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of Birds of Steel, just watched the trailer...just moved to the top of what I'm looking forward to coming out this year. IL-2 was fantastic, the first game I'd played for WW2 flight sims that even touched on the Italian campaign. Of course, demolishing a panzer unit in a Sturmovik never gets old either...

Latest posts

Top Bottom