Any other Stephen King fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge SK fan and have most of his collection. But I've never been able to start reading The Stand. It's incredibly long and I'm not a fan of the TV miniseries. But I finally started reading it and am about six chapters in.

And I've gotten the first bad cold I've had in years.

Captain Trips has found me…

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time being chauffered around on ship reading Stephen King.

I used to have a good number of hardbacks, some were likely even early or first edition copies, but alas... they found their way to the garage sale in one spring cleaning or another. In fact, I just looked at my bookcases and I don't see one single Stephen King novel... mostly non-fiction these days.

Love his work. He's a little on the strange side though.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never was a big fan of his writings but I absolutely L-O-V-E movies based on his novels.

The Shawshank Redemption
Children of the Corn
The Green Mile
Pet Semetary
Stand By Me
The Shining
Silver Bullet
Salem's Lot
Creepshow
Christine
Thinner
Carrie
Cujo
It

All top notch flicks. :clap3:

Last edited:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time being chauffered around on ship reading Stephen King.

I used to have a good number of hardbacks, some were likely even early or first edition copies, but alas... they found their way to the garage sale in one spring cleaning or another. In fact, I just looked at my bookcases and I don't see one single Stephen King novel... mostly non-fiction these days.

Love his work. He's a little on the strange side though.

Haha, I think diarrhea of the literary mouth is a better word for it. He's definitely one of my favorite authors, but the dude can go on for paragraphs about a leaf or a song on the radio being played two counties away that reminds a man passing by about his childhood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom