Any Pipe Smokers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found me a new blend....Peterson Nutty Cut..........oh wow.

hints of coconut and macadamia nut with a smooth smokey flavor. I get no bite and it lights and smokes super easy. I have found a new aromatic to add to the rotation.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I at one time was a regular pipe smoker. It's been a while now, but it sounds like I need to stop in tobacco exchange and sample a custom blend!! I have a pretty nice collection that I inherited from my wife's grandfather, a meerschaum that my MIL gave me one Christmas and if my mom can ever put her hands on them, I will have a sizable collection that was my grandfathers. I will take some pictures, not real sure if any of them are anything all that high end, but some do smoke better than others.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at Tobacco Exchange as well. I got to say my favorite pipe that I have ever owned was a Peterson 999 in a Aron finish with a p-lip. It and another Peterson got jacked from my car a year ago with my stereo. Langston 302 gave me a Peterson a while back its a nice one, I believe it's a tankard. I've got a few Sav's and a bunch of other random ones.

For me smoking a pipe is the best in the winter. I dig the scotchman that we have up at the shop. I've been digging the Peterson nutty cut that we have up at the shop. Also the Circe's bed we have is some good stuff to.

I'm still waiting on some more English '68, hint hint.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found me a new blend....Peterson Nutty Cut..........oh wow.

hints of coconut and macadamia nut with a smooth smokey flavor. I get no bite and it lights and smokes super easy. I have found a new aromatic to add to the rotation.

Dang, I'd sure like to meet you at the the exchange!

K

Kmarcm

Never smoked a pipe, but I do go to the hooka bar a bit, pretty good stuff. I've been thinking about getting my own hooka. Anyone into hooka?

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had any Vector's? This is my first pipe of theirs, breaking 'er in tomorrow. Figured it was time to pick up something new. All my others are fairly used these days..

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_196f72ff.jpg

i127.photobucket.com_albums_p130_2ThouZ28_83342220.jpg

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the 90s I knew some guys that had a green 4 foot vertical water pipe. The blend they smoked was called "Chronic". It always made them cough real hard and then they would laugh uncontrolably and eat alot. I never understood why.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had any Vector's? This is my first pipe of theirs, breaking 'er in tomorrow. Figured it was time to pick up something new. All my others are fairly used these days..QUOTE]

We sell those at the Shop that I work at. Pretty good pipes from what I have heard. How's yours working out for ya? have you had any problems with the finish bubbling?

Latest posts

Top Bottom