Smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a master built electric smokehouse. Love it. Smoke lots of different things. Just did a pork butt roast for pulled pork.
View attachment 419423
I’ve used this type for a year now and have had very good results. My wife through Integris Health got the Traeger but I haven’t been overly impressed with it so far

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a rookie on a Masterbuilt electric unit. Got my ribs pretty much how I like em. Have tried a few inherent things but ribs are my favorite so mostly gonna stick with those.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
My smoker / grill is The Good One made in Missouri.
https://thegood-one.com/content/uploads/2019/09/Good-One-Catalog-2019-digital-catalog.pdf

IMG_0941.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry don't mean no disrespect but anything but a wood smoker is for amateurs. the quick easy smokers do okay but they ain't never going to put out as good result as a wood smoker which is why thats the only thing you see at bbq competitions. this is the one i'm using. it ain't as big as the one undeg01 has but it fills us up just fine

View attachment 419773
I'm no rookie or amateur. I started 30 years ago with real wood smokers and ill put my pellet grill up against anyone's real wood smoker. Not saying it would be better but you won't know the difference.
It's all about knowing how to use it and there was a learning curve I had to overcome

Latest posts

Top Bottom