Any pistol brace lawsuit updates out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Searching on the net, I can only find articles several weeks to months old. I know a few preliminary rulings have favored the ATF. Any new rulings imposing injunctions yet? The house legislation will do nothing. Even if it passes in the house it will not in the Senate. And Biden would not sign it anyway. We need the Judicial branch to do their job and slap down nonsense such as this. The May 31st deadline is fast approaching.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't agree with the ruling, but I don't like to see members here trying to dump theirs on unsuspecting other members. In my humble opinion, they should sell the items separately to protect all parties involved. I would never tell people what to do, but I will warn people not to get trapped (including the sellers).

Hopefully it gets overturned eventually.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Searching on the net, I can only find articles several weeks to months old. I know a few preliminary rulings have favored the ATF. Any new rulings imposing injunctions yet? The house legislation will do nothing. Even if it passes in the house it will not in the Senate. And Biden would not sign it anyway. We need the Judicial branch to do their job and slap down nonsense such as this. The May 31st deadline is fast approaching.

It’s unconstitutional on its face. So are the SBR and suppressor rules. I don’t own and don’t want to own any of the 3, but those 3 rules are just complete horse ****, and the court should say so.

It’s past time to trash the alphabet agencies and start anew. All of them, (FBI,DOJ,DEA,DHS,CIA, etc) but the ATF should be the first to go. Bunch of fascist, totalitarian bastards. They all need to go. Get rid of the ATF, and then we can remove the rest of them. Sonsabitches.

cdragen

Marksman
Reaction score
The 5th Circuit (TX, LA, MS) granted a Temporary Injunction Pending Appeal in the Mock v Garland case, which include the Firearms Policy Coalition and Maxim Defense as defendants. The injunction was given clarification on Friday that it extends to members and customers of the Firearms Policy Coalition and Maxim Defense, as well as any resident family members of said members and customers (essentially protecting any household with a member or customer of defendant organizations). Short of a nationwide injunction, but pretty good nonetheless, and a good reason to sign up for FPC before the May 31st deadline.

FPC Mock v. Gardland Case Page

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
ATF says a 1/4 of a million guns registered under the Pistol Brace Ban. What is real scary is how many people own guns with braces and aren’t in the loop of this new “law” and are now felons.

Street Sweepers had 7 years to be registered. Guns with Pistol Braces had what, 4 months? And only people that are in the loop on what they own knew about registering.
https://thereload.com/atf-says-a-quarter-million-guns-registered-under-pistol-brace-rule/

Latest posts

Top Bottom