Anybody need a temporary job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're SWAMPED! We're looking for somebody to help with manufacturing for the next 5-6 weeks. 40 hours a week PLUS. We're offering $8.00 an hour, but there are definitely some perks to the job. Anybody on here looking for some new gun gear? :naughty: There are plenty of seconds available for you to dress up some of your firearms! Plus you get to play with guns all day (albeit without shooting :nono2:) and hang out with some really great people.
Feel free to email, call or PM for more info or just come by the shop.
Thanks!
Lisa Looper
Looper Law Enforcement Supply
[email protected]
405-677-1655
2124 S Prospect
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The hours are 7-5 Monday through Thursday. Paid 30 min lunch as well as two 15 min breaks. The "plus" in the hours would be the option of 1.5x pay on Fridays 9-4 at our discretion. I hadn't thought about Saturdays....that's definitely a possibility. Let me get with the guys and see if it would work.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I lived closer to OKC and didn't have three jobs already :rolleyes2 you KNOW I'd be there with ya, baby! :kiss: :bighug:

I'd love nothing more than to work in a leather shop. Thataway, I wouldn't spend a small fortune on leather, I'd just play with everybody else's leather! :pms2:

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're SWAMPED! We're looking for somebody to help with manufacturing for the next 5-6 weeks. 40 hours a week PLUS. We're offering $8.00 an hour, but there are definitely some perks to the job. Anybody on here looking for some new gun gear? :naughty: There are plenty of seconds available for you to dress up some of your firearms! Plus you get to play with guns all day (albeit without shooting :nono2:) and hang out with some really great people.
Feel free to email, call or PM for more info or just come by the shop.
Thanks!
Lisa Looper
Looper Law Enforcement Supply
[email protected]
405-677-1655
2124 S Prospect
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

Sorry you're swamped. It's probably my fault since I've been telling the whole Internet that your gun belts are the best value for the money.

Maybe if you made crappier products you wouldn't have this problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom