Anyone carry Looper Leather belts in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Looper's had gone wholesale only... I looked on their site and got the impression they are really only interested in dealing with retailers at this point.

Anyways, I found a good leather shop out here east of B'ville and just dropped in. They are going to make me 2 nice belts, dyed, stitched, finished, etc. $75 for 2.

I'm pretty happy with the deal, I will pick them up next week.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Looper's had gone wholesale only... I looked on their site and got the impression they are really only interested in dealing with retailers at this point.

Anyways, I found a good leather shop out here east of B'ville and just dropped in. They are going to make me 2 nice belts, dyed, stitched, finished, etc. $75 for 2.

I'm pretty happy with the deal, I will pick them up next week.

Tell us more about the B'ville leather shop. Also, are they putting in a Kydex liner between the layers? That's what really stiffens the belt so the weight of the holster/gun doesn't roll it over.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, no Kydex, but I felt the leather they're being made out of, and it's pretty stiff. I think it'll be ok for now, it's about 1000x better than the sheisse I find in the department stores here.

What do you want to know about the leather shop? It's called Yocham's and it's a saddle shop, essentially. They'll make a belt to whatever specs I want, although I don't know if they have Kydex available.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, no Kydex, but I felt the leather they're being made out of, and it's pretty stiff. I think it'll be ok for now, it's about 1000x better than the sheisse I find in the department stores here.

What do you want to know about the leather shop? It's called Yocham's and it's a saddle shop, essentially. They'll make a belt to whatever specs I want, although I don't know if they have Kydex available.

About the only other thing that might be helpful is an address and phone number, if you have it handy. When you pick up your order you might want to tell them about the free advertising your giving them so they might expect other belt inquiries.

Let us know what you think when you pick the order up. Pictures are also appreciated.

greyBeered

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I ordered a Looper belt over the Internet with their shopping cart using a credit card.

I remember being surprised how fast it arrived: they used UPS, and it showed up in something like two days (we live out in rural NE OK).

And I've been real happy with the belt.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a blurb from a Bartlesville webpage:

"Yocham’s Custom Leather & Cowboy Décor
East of Bartlesville on Hwy 60 w 918-336-2277
The cowboy theme is larger than life in this one-of-a-kind shop. You’ll find every western decorator’s dreams come true at Yocham’s and if you can’t find it, chances are, they can make it for you! Come explore this unusual collection of furniture, leather and metal products - where the best of everything the west has to offer can be found under one roof."

Personally I can't wait to pick up my belts... should be ready tomorrow or Wed. I will definitely post up some pictures and will likely get one of the Looper Kydex-reinforced versions later to compare them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom