Anyone else find these people sketchy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I am currently in that boat of trying to figure out how to navigate the site, and its forums. I commented on a classifieds post I was interested in because I didnt know why I was unable to send a PM, and have a feeling I came across as being sketchy or a scammer when that is the last thing I want to be mistaken for. I am trying to get it all figured out, as well as meet the requirements for sending PM's, but I definitely feel like a dumb@ss for not knowing how it all works yet.
If you are using your phone or tablet, go to ‘setting’ then ‘preferences’ and disable ‘responsive’. It will give you more of a desktop view and easier navigation.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am currently in that boat of trying to figure out how to navigate the site, and its forums. I commented on a classifieds post I was interested in because I didnt know why I was unable to send a PM, and have a feeling I came across as being sketchy or a scammer when that is the last thing I want to be mistaken for. I am trying to get it all figured out, as well as meet the requirements for sending PM's, but I definitely feel like a dumb@ss for not knowing how it all works yet.
But you actually post comments like this and we know you’re a human being from the US. All good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom