Anyone else have a dedicated theater room?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E7E64D48-9F04-475C-85ED-DE66692FEFC7.jpeg
The 42” I mount on the outside of the RV is my outdoor theater under the stars.

I have to admit, we enjoy sitting outside with the TV on something while relaxing as well....different experience than watching from inside 4 walls....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... that's cool you can mount your TV outside on the RV... but do other campers get irritated at the sound? I mean, I know you probably don't pull out a whole surround sound setup with subwoofer and all that, but, I can see some folks complaining that they wanted to come out and enjoy nice quiet evenings under the stars, and "some a-hole is playing Transformers outside on the next campsite". No offense, just that we know how some people can be...

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow... that's cool you can mount your TV outside on the RV... but do other campers get irritated at the sound? I mean, I know you probably don't pull out a whole surround sound setup with subwoofer and all that, but, I can see some folks complaining that they wanted to come out and enjoy nice quiet evenings under the stars, and "some a-hole is playing Transformers outside on the next campsite". No offense, just that we know how some people can be...

The flatscreen is mounted inside the outside panel (the large one just left of the door) and it’s easy to keep the volume regulated. I did use BT headphones once just to try them...perfect solution for quiet nights around others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of the TV's outside of the RV's, I've been amazed at the number of folks that pull in with their RV's, get things set up, put out the awnings, turn on the outside TV and then disappear. The wife and I like to take walks around the RV parks at times and it always seems that there is at least one that RV's like this.

However, we don't watch that much TV, and if we get outside, it is to see the outside. No TV watching outside for us. Besides, having an outside TV means one is losing some space inside the RV, especially if the TV is inside of a compartment.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of the TV's outside of the RV's, I've been amazed at the number of folks that pull in with their RV's, get things set up, put out the awnings, turn on the outside TV and then disappear. The wife and I like to take walks around the RV parks at times and it always seems that there is at least one that RV's like this.

However, we don't watch that much TV, and if we get outside, it is to see the outside. No TV watching outside for us. Besides, having an outside TV means one is losing some space inside the RV, especially if the TV is inside of a compartment.

No room lost inside, the compartment isn’t deep and is fitted for a 50” flatscreen.

Nothing wrong with watching sports outside with a group...

Latest posts

Top Bottom