Anyone else not bought any gun-related stuff since all this craziness started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some circle 10 waffle mags. Got them for $40/ea though which is $5 more than what I was paying before the craze. Nothing else though. I could use some more ammo, but am not willing to pay .50/round for tula.

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought reloading components as well. I also picked up 1000 rounds of Wolf .223 at a pre-crisis price. I wouldn't normally buy steel case, but it was such a good deal in this market that I had to grab it. So I guess I am not immune from crisis-influenced buying. I did flip half of it for enough to just about pay for it all though, so it was pretty much free ammo. I will take that kind of deal every time, crisis or no. I bought a scope mount for my AR, but the price on that stuff is unchanged. I was definitely a lot more prepared than I was for the '08 crisis, when I ended up paying crisis prices for a .308 AR and ammo, and had to scrounge for .22 and handgun ammo. I will try to get in a position to be even better prepared for e next one, though.

X2 BIG time...

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a few things.

A wood stock marlin papoose in great shape including the original scope, just missing the little barrel wrench.
I also purchased a henry arms US survival rifle the ar-7 just because I always wanted one.

But I didn't pay inflated prices for either one.

Belthos

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have kind of kept a eye out for 22lr. And if I find any at the local WM I'll buy some of it. I can always use some, but mostly I'd be buying for some friends if I ran across any.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been buying monthly allottments for the past 2 yrs. Just before midnight on election day I made my last order for 1000 .223s. I have been telling family and friends for the past year to buy it now, some did, most didn't. They are now asking me to sell them some. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. you were warned.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought primers @ Gene Sears in El Reno for $35.00 per thousand two weeks ago, so I am pretty well set with components for a while. I need to go by J&K in OKC to pick up some .38 cast bullets next time I'm up that way. I also purchased a really nice 1950 vintage Remington 721 bolt rifle with Weaver K4 B-60 scope - my kind of stuff. I'm not an AR or hi-cap guy, so most of this stuff doesn't affect me directly, just hoping more folks want to sell their old stuff cheap to finance new black guns. :selfangel

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom