Anyone else tired of shoving holsters down your pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait until Nov. 1. Not because I plan to open carry all the time. I can't wait because I can start using OWB holsters and not have to worry if I'm printing. I'm guessing the general public won't know you are carrying a gun unless you put it in there face and make them lick it.

No more shoving holsters in my pants and checking all the time to see if you can tell what it is. I already bought a nice Don Hume belt holster that fits close to the body and only prints if I bend wrong.

I also got a blackhawk holster for those days when my gun isn't so shy and wants to enjoy the ride too.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I do need something to protect the crotch-canon. I'll have to look for a smaller one when I start carrying a firearm.

M

mikem1262

I look forward to not being concerned whether or not its showing. Plus as I get older the belly keeps growing and not allowing as much room for concealment. I don't plan on flashing it around though, I like the element of surprise.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had a problem when using quality holsters. I might OC when walking the dogs late but other than that, it's not going to change anything for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom